Public Relations Office, AMU ALIGARH February 1: Dr Kohkan Shamsi (Founder, RadMD LLC, USA, Principal of Blinded Reader and Investigator Training Institute...Read More »
Dr. Reshma Ali Mahmood
Message from AMAANA President
Dr. Reshma Ali Mahmood
Thank you for giving me the opportunity of serving this organization for the next two years as President with a team of enthusiastic office bearers, as well as members of the group.
I want to thank our previous President and members for achieving successful fundraisings and providing professional help with a cohesive collaborative approach in these challenging times for the past two years.
Our goal for the next two years is to support JNMC with our professional expertise and be a mentor to the new generation. In addition, if and when there is any need for material supplies we will be ready to support the college and hospital. Some of our AMAANA members have great ideas regarding this and I’m looking forward to working with them on this.
As you all know, it takes a village to achieve any success either personal or professional , therefore I am requesting you all to participate by becoming members of this organization for the well-being of our Alma Mater and to make it stronger.
Moving forward, I request your support in helping us achieve success in our endeavors big and small, as each step we take makes a difference. I am hoping to work with the administration in AMU and JNMC in supporting and providing positive collaborations for the upliftment of our JNMC community.
I cannot thank my predecessors enough for taking AMAANA where it is today and making it a relevant entity. Looking forward to meeting you all on our annual gathering scheduled for July 23, 2022 in New York, if all goes well.
Reshma Ali Mahmood
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
Recognition for JNMC Alumni
Drs Shujaat Ali (above, receiving his award) and Punam Narang, both JNMCalumni working in Boston were recognized for their commitment...Read More »
Dr. Katyal Delivers Guest Lecture at JNMC
Taken from AMU News: Aligarh, January 4: Dr. Anup Katyal, Adjunct Associate Professor, Saint Louis University, Department of Critical Care,...Read More »
5th AMAANA Reunion in New York City
Mark your calendars! Come join fellow alumni and friends for a fun-filled evening in the city where it all began...Read More »
PAST AMAANA EVENTS
3rd Biennial AMAANA Reunion & Meeting
August 2019, Niagara Seneca Resort, Niagara Falls
AMAANA Meeting, August 2017, CHICAGO
What's Happening at JNMC?
- February 01, 2023 – Lecture organized under Aligs’ Academic Enrichment Programme
- January 30, 2023 – Lecture on social media and mental health
- January 30, 2023 – Department of Cardiology to run Specialty OPDs
- January 25, 2023 – AMU faculty member gets award
- January 23, 2023 – Prof Rabbani designated as Organizing Chairman
- January 18, 2023 – Workshop on Breast Cancer Awareness
- January 17, 2023 – US-based NGO extends support to Palliative Care Unit at JNMC
- January 16, 2023 – Workshop on Medical Education Technology
- January 14, 2023 – New Dean
- January 11, 2023 – Pacemaker Check up Camp Held
- January 09, 2023 – USA Expert Delivers Extension Lecture
- January 05, 2023 – Clinical Training Programme in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery