Mark your calendars! Come join fellow alumni and friends for a fun-filled evening in the city where it all began...Read More »
Dr. Reshma Ali Mahmood
Message from AMAANA President
Dr. Reshma Ali Mahmood
Thank you for giving me the opportunity of serving this organization for the next two years as President with a team of enthusiastic office bearers, as well as members of the group.
I want to thank our previous President and members for achieving successful fundraisings and providing professional help with a cohesive collaborative approach in these challenging times for the past two years.
Our goal for the next two years is to support JNMC with our professional expertise and be a mentor to the new generation. In addition, if and when there is any need for material supplies we will be ready to support the college and hospital. Some of our AMAANA members have great ideas regarding this and I’m looking forward to working with them on this.
As you all know, it takes a village to achieve any success either personal or professional , therefore I am requesting you all to participate by becoming members of this organization for the well-being of our Alma Mater and to make it stronger.
Moving forward, I request your support in helping us achieve success in our endeavors big and small, as each step we take makes a difference. I am hoping to work with the administration in AMU and JNMC in supporting and providing positive collaborations for the upliftment of our JNMC community.
I cannot thank my predecessors enough for taking AMAANA where it is today and making it a relevant entity. Looking forward to meeting you all on our annual gathering scheduled for July 23, 2022 in New York, if all goes well.
Reshma Ali Mahmood
LATEST NEWS AND EVENTS
PAST AMAANA EVENTS
3rd Biennial AMAANA Reunion & Meeting
August 2019, Niagara Seneca Resort, Niagara Falls
AMAANA Meeting, August 2017, CHICAGO
What's Happening at JNMC?
- March 16, 2022 – Principal College of Nursing invited for talk
- March 15, 2022 – New Microbiology students attend orientation
- March 12, 2022 – World Kidney Day at AMU
- March 4, 2022 – Three-year-old undergoes rare surgery at JNMC
- March 4, 2022 – Special Wards reopen at JNMC
- March 2, 2022 – AMU faculty member delivers plenary speech
- February 26, 2022 – Webinar on Neuropsychological Consequences of Covid
- February 24, 2022 – JNMC doctor presents complex case of angioplasty
- February 12, 2022 – JNMC OPDs to now cater up to 150 patients daily
- February 03, 2022 – Minimal Invasive Vascular Intervention with Angio-Embolization on teenager at AMU
- January 13, 2022 – Number of patients for OPD at JNMC lessened due to Covid upsurge